Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Jozee Hair - A Friend Gift



This is my first hair mesh and I wanted to dedicate it to one of my best friends!! I love her and she’s amazing!!!
So yes, this is basically the Backyard Stuff hair, but mirrored, longer & fluffier. It comes with the plain & the ombrรฉ version! It’s also not hat compatible because I’m a confused bean.

20th Oktober - Fixed the hatmeshes, I had no idea what I was doing so I had made a mistake

๐ŸŒธInfo๐ŸŒธ

  • Custom thumbnail
  • New Mesh
  • BGC
  • Not Hat Compatible
  • All lods
  • 18 Swatches
  • Unisex

๐ŸŒธTOU๐ŸŒธ

  • Feel free to recolor just give credit
  • Don’t include the mesh in anything
  • Don’t reupload
  • Don’t claim as your own

Simfileshare (Non-Adfly)
Simsworkshop (Non-Adfly)
Dropbox (Non-Adfly)
+ WMS Recolors here & here

Credit: EA

1 comment: