Sunday, October 2, 2016

🌺 Summer Festivals Pants - 2K Followers Gift 🌺


I’ve been waiting forever to actually post these because I’m so happy with them! I’m so excited to share these with you and I want to see your sims wearing these mkay.
I recommend that you delete the swatches you don’t want because the file sizes are huge.
January 25th 2017 - Fixed problems with pants causing embarrassment for some.
April 5th 2018 - Added Toddler version
Delete the old package if you have it:
([Weepingsimmer] SummerFestivalsJeansPatternsADULT)

🌸Info🌸

  • Custom thumbnail
  • Standalone
  • 86 Swatches
  • All ages
  • Unisex
  • Feminine & Masculine

🌸TOU🌸


Different designs include:
  • Ripped (real & fake holes)
  • Maxis Match patches
  • Voidcritters
  • LGBTQA+ 
  • Fandom patches
  • Some are slightly non-mm
I’ve included all of the requests except for the anon who requested different colored legs (will be added to another pair of pants I’m working on). 
I will also be uploading a bunch of plain colored ones soon. 
You can find pictures of the different designs herehere here

Simfileshare (Non-Adfly)
Simsworkshop (Non-Adfly)
Dropbox (Non-Adfly)

Credit:
All of the requesters, Google,  Sims 4 IconsVoidcritter IconsSimlish font #1, Simlish font #2

2 comments:

  1. What is the shoes that the middle girl is wearing? Link please?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. https://eirflowercc.blogspot.se/2017/02/astir-boots.html

      Delete