Thursday, November 10, 2016

🌺 Pearl Top - City Living Separated Top 🌺



After a bunch of hard work, annoyance and some help I’ve finally managed to separate this top from the full body outfit from city living!
I’ve only included the original swatches because I didn’t like the way they looked when I tried to recolor them. But I am in need of some more colors so I really encourage recolors of this top!

🌸Info🌸

  • “New” mesh
  • BGC
  • 15 Swatches
  • Unisex
  • Feminine
  • All LODS / Custom bump map & shadow. 

🌸TOU🌸

  • Recolors are strongly encouraged
  • Never include the mesh
  • Don’t re-upload
  • Don’t claim as your own

Simfileshare (Non-Adfly)
Simsworkshop (Non-Adfly)
Dropbox (Non-Adfly)

Credit: EA
eirflower​ for helping me with a problem, I wouldn't have been able to do this without your help!

No comments:

Post a Comment