Friday, November 11, 2016

๐ŸŒบ Radical Wrap ๐ŸŒบ

Not much to say about this top, I separated it from the kimono from City Living and I think it’s really cute!
I've only included the original swatches, so recolors are encouraged!

Update: 14th  November - Fixed a problem which made it unusable. 

๐ŸŒธInfo๐ŸŒธ

  • “New” mesh
  • BGC
  • 14 Swatches
  • Unisex
  • Feminine
  • All LODS / Custom bump map & shadow.

๐ŸŒธTOU๐ŸŒธ

  • Recolors are encouraged
  • Never include the mesh
  • Don’t re-upload
  • Don’t claim as your own
  • Enjoy!
Known Issues: Texture will overlap on some bottoms, so far I’ve only noticed it with EA’s bottoms. If I ever figure out how to fix it, I’ll update it!

Simfileshare (Non-Adfly)
Simsworkshop (Non-Adfly)
Dropbox (Non-Adfly)

Credit: EA, mamalovesnuts for ze name!

No comments:

Post a Comment