Thursday, November 10, 2016

🌺 Soleis Blouse 🌺

I think this might be one of my favorite shirts ever? I separated it from that cute romper, and hopefully I’ll be able to separate the bottom too!
I’ve only included the original swatches and also a bunch of recolors. 

🌸Info🌸

  • “New” mesh
  • Requires City Living
  • 56 Swatches
  • Unisex
  • Feminine
  • All LODS / Custom bump map & shadow.

🌸TOU🌸

  • Recolors are allowed
  • Never include the mesh
  • Don’t re-upload
  • Don’t claim as your own
  • Enjoy!

Simfileshare (Non-Adfly)
Simsworkshop (Non-Adfly)
Dropbox (Non-Adfly)

(PSD For Recoloring)

Credit: EA, palette by wildlyminiaturesandwhich
It does require City Living, but if you don’t have it and happen to have Cool Kitchen you can download it here. I will not make it BGC.

No comments:

Post a Comment