Monday, January 2, 2017

Citrontarts Bralette Converted Into Accessory + Recolor

We’re all in love with @citrontart‘s Rozaya Bralette, am I right? It’s a literal masterpiece. I desperately needed it as an accessory so I asked Kimberly if I could convert it into one and here it is! 
You can find it in the gloves category with a custom thumbnail. It has the original 12 colors as well as 55 of my own recolors in a separate package that has been added as extra swatches. Oh and I’ve added 6 extra two toned swatches too!

You need the “original” file to be able to use my recolors!

🌸Info🌸

  • Custom thumbnail
  • Standalone
  • Gloves Category
  • 12 + 61 Swatches
  • BGC
  • Feminine
  • Unisex

🌸TOU🌸

Simfileshare (Non-Adfly)
Simsworkshop (Non-Adfly)
Dropbox (Non-Adfly)

Credit: EA, Citrontart, palette & actions by wildlyminiaturesandwhich

No comments:

Post a Comment