Saturday, January 21, 2017

๐ŸŒบ Mayberries Blush #03 Recolor ๐ŸŒบ

I love mayberries blushes?? So much!! So I just promised myself that I’d recolor a bunch of them, which I kinda regret since there’s a lot of swatches. But yeah, here’s the first one and it’s also my favorite at the moment. 
You get to choose between 3 packages and you can have them all at the same time. It’s exactly the same deal as with my avonlea blush recolor.

๐ŸŒธInfo๐ŸŒธ

  • Custom thumbnail
  • Standalone
  • Blush Category
  • Original by @mayberries
  • 151 Swatches
  • Unisex
  • All ages (toddlers too)

๐ŸŒธTOU๐ŸŒธ

Simfileshare (Non-Adfly)
Simsworkshop (Non-Adfly)
Dropbox (Non-Adfly)

Credit: mayberries, palettes by wildlyminiaturesandwhich, holosprite & me

3 comments:

  1. idk who you are so im using dropbox get rekt WOOOOOOOOOOO

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use Simfileshare even though I'm scared your adfly will give me a virus

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a cute blush!!!

    ReplyDelete