Tuesday, January 17, 2017

๐ŸŒบ Sanguine Rose - For Toddlers - 3K Followers Gift ๐ŸŒบ

Alright so in a moment of inspiration and motivation I decided to convert my rose accessory for children!!
You’ll get 4 versions because I made two extra packages that can be used with the hair pictured since my two original versions didn’t fit that hair (wanted the flowers for my model). You’ll need the original version packages to use the two that fits the fluffy hair! I hope this makes sense!!

Download the child version here
Download the adult version here

๐ŸŒธInfo๐ŸŒธ

  • New mesh
  • Custom thumbnails
  • Standalone
  • 65 Swatches
  • Hat Category
  • Unisex

๐ŸŒธTOU๐ŸŒธ

Simfileshare (Non-Adfly)
Simsworkshop (Non-Adfly)
Dropbox (Non-Adfly)

Credit: EA, palette by bepixled

No comments:

Post a Comment