Saturday, February 11, 2017

๐ŸŒบ Buffy Leather Pants - 4K Followers Gift ๐ŸŒบ

So recently I started converting different pants to be highwaisted skinny jeans, and this is the first pair I’m releasing!
They’ll all be named after BTVS characters, so obviously the first pair is named after my queen Buffy, I love her so much!! 

๐ŸŒธInfo๐ŸŒธ

  • Custom thumbnail
  • Standalone
  • BGC
  • 32 Swatches
  • Unisex

๐ŸŒธTOU๐ŸŒธ

Simfileshare (Non-Adfly)
Simsworkshop (Non-Adfly)
Dropbox (Non-Adfly)

Credit: EA, palette by pxelbox

2 comments:

  1. Where or where did you get those boots?!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey!! It's been so long since I made this post and I'm not sure where I found the pink ones, sorry. But the other two are from eirflower, maybe you can search around some for them? I hope you find them!

      Delete