torsdag 20 juli 2017

🌸 Nenps Fish Scales Recolor 🌸

I recolored these darn good looking fish scales because I needed them for my gameplay, but I thought I’d share them with you humans too!

Important info: 
- There are 7 packages (different categories)
- All of them, except the tattoo version is available for all ages
The tattoo version is required for all the others packages to work
- You can choose exactly which ones you want or don’t want except the required package
- The required package also really big in filesize, but not the others
- There’s also a bonus swatch that isn’t pictured

🌸Info🌸

  • BGC
  • 56 Swatches
  • Original by Nenps (Nenpy)
  • All ages & genders

🌸TOU🌸

Simfileshare (Adfly) - Thank you for supporting me!!
Mediafire (Shorte.st) - Thank you!
Dropbox (Non-Adfly)

Credit: Nenps (Nenpy) for the original textures & wildlyminiaturesandwhich for the palette. 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar