Tuesday, October 31, 2017

πŸŽƒ Hannibal’s Collection πŸŽƒ

I originally planned for this to be a bigger set with more body parts but I ran out of time, so I haven’t finished all yet!! But let me know if you have any problems at all! 

πŸ‘»InfoπŸ‘»

  • 4 Packages
  • 9 Metallic Swatches
  • New Meshes & BGC
  • Adults only
As I said, there are 4 versions:
  • V1 - Female Adult Head
  • V2 - Male Adult Head
  • V3 - Child Head
  • V4 - Toddler Head
!IMPORTANT!
These heads are not static, which means they’ll take over everything from a sim that isn’t a mesh. That means, skincoloroverlayseyecolormakeuptattoos etc. But also shadows and hairlines!
There’s a simple fix for the last two, either you just don’t care about it or you follow THIS tutorial! or maybe your sim is bald, yeah that’d work perfectly

πŸ‘»TOUπŸ‘»

Simfileshare (Non-Adfly)
Mediafire (Non-Adfly)
Simsworkshop (Non-Adfly)
Dropbox (Non-Adfly)

Credit: palette by fruity-humans

No comments:

Post a Comment